CLEAN BIOTECH is a Palghar district based company that recycles various forms of plastic waste and is one of the country’s leading polymer waste recyclers. Our unwavering commitment to developing and maintaining a safe and clean environment has been passed down through three generations.
We are the leading manufacturer of recycled plastic granules of all varieties. All sorts of plastic waste obtained from resin producers, molders, extruders, fabricators, and recycling organizations are reprocessed by us. The quality of reprocessed plastic granules made from plastic waste is comparable to that of virgin material, and they are more cost-effective than virgin material.
We specialize in producing high quality recycled plastic granules in any color to meet the needs and specifications of our customers.
PROCESSING PLASTIC SCRAP RESEARCH
Our development approach includes extensive research and development. We conducted extensive research to ensure that the quality of the plastic does not deteriorate during processing. The chain of polymer is maintained with the utmost care.
We invest in research on a regular basis to improve our products and pass the savings on to our consumers in a variety of ways. Whether it’s for the home or the business, we consistently endeavor to exceed our customers’ expectations. We assure that every stage of the process is done with precision and perfection because we have over a hundred employees working in our facility. Our committed research approach has resulted in a number of advances in our products and processes.
The Recycled Plastic Granules are made with the most advanced technologies available. Due to their exceptional quality, these Recycled Granules are employed in a variety of applications and products. Our recovered granules have chemical qualities that are comparable to prime material and are less expensive than virgin plastic. This product’s unique qualities, combined with its low price, have created a significant demand in the market.
CLEAN BIOTECH is dedicated to providing consumers with innovative products and services that deliver complete satisfaction and significant value. A strict proactive quality control procedure is in place. There is a strong commitment to adhere to safety, health, and environmental regulations. It is everyone’s obligation to create and maintain a safe and clean environment.
CLEAN BIOTECH IS THE ONLY COMPANY IN THE WORLD THAT RECYCLING ALL POLYMER TYPES UNDER ONE ROOF.
- Raffia Grade, Extrusion Grade, BOPP, Co-Polymers, Homo polymers
- All Colors/Black/White/Natural/All Ranges are available.
- Household, appliances, sheets, compounding, autos, mats, chairs, crates, sheets, disposable, and other applications are all possible.
HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE BLOW GRADES
- For film – Off grade, Loose in jumbo bags, recycled granules in a variety of colors, and a variety of high-quality materials made from plant waste/consumer waste in a variety of colors and qualities.
- For Pipe & Drum – Drum 100ltr & 200ltr are available in black and blue regrinds of P100 / P80 / P63 and Drum 100ltr & 200ltr.
LOW DENSITY POLYETHYLENE
- Film grades — talpatri, carry bags, packaging,
- Pipe Grade
- Sheet grades low cost materials
- LDPE regrinds for water tanks in all colors
- Molding grades are also available
- LDPE filled materials in colors
All colors in LDPE are available with excellent filtering and containment.
HIGH DENSITY POLYETHYLENE INJECTION MOLDING
- Crate Grade – Colors, Regrind can be used for molding alongside Virgin.
- Household Material – All colored granules and regrinds.
WE RECYCLE HOUSEHOLD PLASTICS, ENGINEERING PLASTICS, AND EXTRUSION GRADE MATERIALS
- ABS materials are available for practically any purpose.
- There are many grades available in a variety of price ranges.
- Automobiles, gift items, compounding sheets, toys, and gadgets all use it.
- We even compound ABS to look like metal.
- We have granules in white, black, and a variety of colors.
- In ABS, we even have regrinds.
- There are a variety of grades and colours to choose from.
- 15%, 25%, and 30% glass filled in black and grey.
- We can provide both nylon 6 and nylon 66.
HIPS & PS
- Plant waste HIPS/PS virgin off grade/loose good quality material
- EPS off grade material
- HIPS Black and Grey for Sheet and goods are available from us.
- Plastic Waste & Scrap in various form, viz. Films/Rolls/Lumps/Bailed Scrap
- Floor Sweeping
OTHER POLYMERS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST.
WHAT IS PLASTIC RECYCLING?
Plastic recycling is the process of recovering material from plastic scraps or garbage for use in manufacturing. Plastic recycling commonly involves melting down polyester soft drink bottles and spinning the melted polymer into fibers. Plastic scraps can be recycled in a basic manner. The bales of plastic are dismantled and pulverized into little flakes. These flakes go through a procedure where the containments are separated from the actual plastic flakes, depending on the type of plastic material being recycled.
The final line is that we should recycle plastic because it is a good thing. It’s good for the environment, energy conservation, and the health of both wildlife and humans. So, the next time you buy a soda or water bottle, don’t just throw it away. Recycle it and help the earth in some tiny way. If you do this every time you purchase a bottled beverage, your tiny contributions will add up to a significant effect.
MAKE IN INDIA
A big new national initiative aimed at turning India into a worldwide manufacturing powerhouse. Make in India is a government of India effort that encourages enterprises to produce their goods in India. CLEAN BIOTECH takes pride in being an Indian business.
ASSOCIATED WITH PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS
- Organization of Plastic Processors of India
- All India Plastic Manufacturer Association
- Indian Center for Plastic & Environment
- Indian Plastic Institute